Monday, April 24, 2017

Muscle Monday : Brandon Locke

Although he may not look it, Brandon Locke is a competitive bodybuilder. Yes, I know. I too am guilty of thinking a bodybuilder has to be huge and thick like Brian Cage or Rob Terry. When he competes as a bodybuilder, Locke is very lean and ripped. He's not just a winner in the bodybuilding scene (he's got the trophies to prove it), he's also a winner in the wrestling ring. Although I don't know which promotion he currently wrestles for, a look at some of his career photos show he's won a few championship belts. Locke is based in the New England area and has been wrestling on and off since 2013. Watch him in this match from December 2016 here. Here's a match from 2013 that you may be interested to watch because it also features a staple of this blog, Mike Bennett.









5 comments:

  1. Absolutely delicious looking man !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah he didn't catch my eye on the first pic, but then the others ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are three height/weight classes in bodybuilding contests and various body styles from aesthetic to massive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just recently found out about this guy. I think he does natural bodybuilding which is why he doesn't look like the typical one.

    He has some good matches online but I think my favorite is surprisingly this intergender one. She knocks him silly quite a bit and even pile drives him. Super hot. https://youtu.be/k_18wEVDL_Q?t=735

    ReplyDelete