Thursday, May 24, 2018

Fabulous Fabian

I'm so glad to see Fabian Aichner (formerly known as Adrian Severe) doing well in WWE's developmental franchise NXT. The 27 year old first came to WWE in 2016 to represent his native Italy as one of 32 participants in the first ever Cruiserweight Classic tournament (T.J. Perkins, representing The Philippines, won the tournament). In June of the following year, Aichner signed a contract with WWE to appear in NXT events. Aichner was visibly bigger when he joined NXT and it was revealed he had put on 30 pounds of muscle since the tournament (he's currently at 220 pounds). Watch an excerpt of Aichner's match against Ricochet (April 18, 2018) here.










1 comment:

  1. I definitely been scouring NXT matches for more Fabian. I had no idea he gained 30 pounds of muscle, I just know that he's hotter than ever before! Sadly he seems to be more of a jobber, but that's perfect for me 😈

    ReplyDelete