Monday, May 28, 2018

Muscle Monday : Warren Brady

There was a time I thought UK wrestler Warren Brady retired early and moved on to other things. But the good news is I was wrong and he still wrestles every now and then (his last match was in February). Warren's nickname in the ring is "The Body"; no disagreement from me there. If you aren't familiar with Brady, click on his name in the Labels section below and go through all the older posts on him. I promise, you will not be disappointed.


With Mexx, taken February 2018.







I may or may not have posted a link to this 2017 interview before, so apologies if you've read this here already.

3 comments:

  1. Magnificent. Don't miss this match with the equally magnificent Leon Shah. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ylxxNSnCuo&feature=em-uploademail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was obsessed with Warren Brady, especially when he was wearing those hot orange trunks. Sadly there weren't many matches of him. Glad he's still around but sad none of these pics have him in those hot orange trunks. I don't know why, he looks a little different now

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY God....What a Beautiful man !!!!

    ReplyDelete