Saturday, May 26, 2018

Toni Harting's Beach Bod (And More)

Toni "Tiger" Harting's business is his body. When he's not putting it on the line in the ring, Harting is a former policeman turned personal trainer. The 31 year old from Frankfurt, Germany turned pro only two years ago, but he already holds the European Tag Team Championship title with Michael Schenkenberg (aka Die Muskel-Kater) since October 21, 2017.






















And because summer is here, here's what he looks like on the beach.




























And here he is in a match against Veit Muller.










4 comments:

  1. Great looking guy. Love the progression of pics in this post. It certainly built me up haha.

    He's definitely got a hot beach bod. It's funny to me, he looks more handsome in the ring pics (but not the first pic, which ironically might be from the same match). I find his face hotter in those pics. Maybe it's that I don't like his hair combed over. I'm so weird

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next week I'm going to Berlin, hope to see him wrestling live! Will send some photo's when I have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not the biggest muscle dude, but there's something about him that's a huge turn on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has an incredible body - wow

    ReplyDelete