Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Tuesdays With Tino

Bad news, Tino Sabatelli fans. Due to a recent injury, it has been announced that the former football player will be out of action for several months. Sabatelli is recovering at home after having surgery a couple of days ago. Get well soon, Tino! Can't wait to see you back in the ring.

Longtime contributor and good friend of this blog David sent me some pics of Tino that he took at some of the NXT matches he attended "as a reminder of what we'll be missing." Thanks for these awesome, pics, David.








4 comments:

  1. I think a number of us would be willing to provide him with therapeutic chest massages during his rehabilitation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Photo of Tino arranging the trunks, and that could have video or GIF. The butt it is very nice. Makes you want to shove the stick. It gives me very horny. I'm for cock hard here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The match in which he was injured is here (Anon.):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaTD6PKpIog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge fan of Tino's. I'll miss him greatly. I hope he's back as soon as possible, looking as great as ever.

    ReplyDelete