Monday, May 21, 2018

Muscle Monday : Brian Cage

I know it's too soon for another Muscle Monday : Brian Cage post, but something terrible happened this weekend and I had to resort to featuring the always reliable Cage  there's always something new to see on his social media accounts. So here's what happened: a couple of days ago, my laptop wouldn't boot up. One of the drives must have gotten corrupted so I had to install a new operating system. Unfortunately, I didn't back up the hundreds of images I'd been saving in the last two to three weeks and they're all gone now. I now have to start from scratch and scour the "interwebs" for blog content. I usually have two weeks worth of posts saved, but I have pretty much nothing now. So bear with me if you see older posts being reprised here; just think of them as "summer reruns." Anyway, back to regular programming. Watch Cage battle Cody Rhodes in this recent WrestlePro Orlando match.











 

5 comments:

  1. Sexy man with a great ass

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to apologize, it is never too soon for more of the hot muscle monster that is Brian Cage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sexy piece of meat I just saw him in fall of greyskull he played he-man

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love watching him wrestle at Wrestle4Hire or Thunders Arena.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about your laptop Bruno, that sucks, hope u get it all fixed. And no need to apologize, more Brian Cage is never a bad thing -- def a great summer re-run!!

    ReplyDelete