Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Beefcakes Of Wrestling's YouTube Channel

Okay, why didn't I think of this before? A YouTube channel with all my favorite beefcake wrestling videos. It's free, it's easy to maintain, and you don't have to be a genius to add videos from the seemingly infinite pool of wrestling content that's already on YouTube . Actually, a friend of mine came up with the idea -- thanks, Mortner! -- and although I initially resisted, I gave it a little more thought and said to myself, "well, why not?" So the first wrestling video is up on the channel and it's one of my all-time favorites from the late 1980s/early 1990s I'm guessing. It may be considered boring by today's WWE standards, but I like the give-and-take between the two hot 'n beefy musclemen -- Curtis Thompson and Bob Emory -- and the fact that there are no ridiculous gimmicks in this match. Click here and enjoy!


  1. Love this match! Never a bad time watching either of them and Emory is the doormat of the Jobber universe lol