Monday, December 26, 2011

Supersize Me

Like Jessie Godderz, another beefcake wrestler who's making waves in Ohio Valley Wrestling is Marcus Anthony. This huge heel (he's still not featured in the OVW website roster so I don't have any stats for him), along with manager Christian Mascagni, welcomed Godderz to the Mascagni family during their Dec. 24 tag team match against hunky faces Jamin Olivencia and Jason Wayne. You can watch the entire OVW Dec. 24 broadcast here. (Photos by Pamela Barnett)

An "M" on one side of the head...

...and an "A" on the other.


Jason Wayne gets squeezed by the titanic heel.



Marcus rearranges his opponent's face with an elbow smash.



5 comments:

  1. I completely understand the gushing over Godderz and Anthony - they are both hot - but neither of them do it for me like Jason Wayne does. Yowsah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 12/24 match between Anthony, Wayne, Olivencia, and Godderz (drool) was so hot! The only downsides were the missing Mondo, and Anthony's very unfortunate haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcus has one smoking hot muscle bod. I want him to bearhug me till I pass out. That would be a hot way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look on Jason's face in pic #5 - begs for a caption... "I gotta get out of this??!!"

    ReplyDelete