Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Good Luck, Lane

Sad news for fans of independent wrestler Lane Vasser. Is the young babyface-turned-heel saying goodbye to pro-wrestling? Lane wrote this on his Facebook page yesterday, "I just wanted to let all my fans, friends, and family know that I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support with my career in wrestling. But I've got a really messed up shoulder so the other half of my contract has decided not to sign me (note: I'm assuming he means WWE). God Bless." Will Lane continue to wrestle for NWA Anarchy or will he give up wrestling for good? We'll have to wait and see. In the meantime, let's wish him all the luck in the world.
Lane posted this photo of the unsigned contract yesterday. 

Lane In Trouble.



Lane stares down his former tag team partner Johnny Dangerus.

3 comments: