Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Mason Ryan in Red, White, and Blue

Regular contributor David emailed me these fantastic photos he took of FCW's Mason Ryan wearing ring gear in the colors of the American flag. The ones of Mason wearing red and blue are more recent than the ones of him in white (as you can tell from his hairstyle). Even though Mason (real name Barri Griffiths from Wales) is not a natural American citizen, I'm sure he joins all of us in greeting our friends and followers in the US a Happy 4th of July! And thanks for the pics, David!










3 comments:

  1. Never seen Mason/Barri in a bear hug before -you have made my day!
    Happy 4July to all Americans on here, with these tasty pics im sure you're all having good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7TH PIC DOWN-> THE MUSCLE HUNK SUFFERING AFTER TAKING SOME PUNISHMENT...INCREDIBLE!! EVEN WHEN DOWN AND SUFFERING, THE MAN IS STILL AN EYE-FULL !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you THANK YOU for this post! I love current Mason's long hair. And I LOVE the pictures of Mason suffering--sadly, such a rare sight! I don't watch wrestling on TV anymore, but I would in a heartbeat if they'd start using Mason Ryan!

    ReplyDelete