Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Jimmy Preston - Then And Now

Back in 2010, I posted a bunch of pics of this beefcake, Jimmy Preston, in a match against Tomasso Ciampa (see the original post here).































It wasn't until 2103 that I was able to post more pictures of this hard-to-track-down wrestler. They were photos of his match with Mike Bennett (see them here and here) circa 2009 if I'm not mistaken. Other than these pics, I found nothing else on Preston. I thought maybe wrestling didn't work out for him and that he may have retired from it at a young age. Good thing I was wrong.
Mike Bennett vs Jimmy Preston














Thanks to a reader of this blog, I recently found out that Preston is still wrestling. He's one of the wrestlers in the roster of Top Rope Promotions. The 28 year old wrestler from Mansfield, Massachusetts stands 5 ft. 10 in. tall and weighs 220 pounds. Here are some photos of Preston from a few years back.























And here's what he looks like today.
















Preston now goes by the moniker "One Man Thrill Ride". You can check out his matches on his YouTube channel (click here). What do you think of Jimmy Preston now?

No comments:

Post a Comment