Monday, May 6, 2013

The Face of Fandango (and Johnny Curtis)

A lot has been said about the amazing physique of WWE's Fandango/Johnny Curtis, but let's not forget something here. The man is one good-looking SOB! Here's proof...

Okay, that's enough. Let's get back to the body.


  1. Ooh, the face...
    Ooh, the body...
    This guy has the whole package!

    Ooh, the package...

    1. Too right. So why does the good-looking SOB, with his magnificent body, cover it with this ridiculous Fandango fancy dress, huh? Frankly, the less he wears, the better. It's like wrapping up a work of art. You don't do that, except when you put it into storage! I hope Johnny can hear me.

  2. On what network and day and time is pro wrestling broadcast in the US these days? I'm serious: I gave up on it a long time ago, but these photos are convincing me I should take another look. Seriously, please let me know -- because I really don't!