Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday Muscle : Cedric Rougeau

Thanks to the reader of this blog who brought my attention to Canadian wrestler Cedric Rougeau. If his last name sounds familiar, it's because Cedric is the son of 1980s-1990s WWE Superstar Jacques Rougeau (aka The Mountie). Cedric is a 4th generation wrestler; Eddie Auger, the uncle of his grandfather Jacques Sr. was the first of the family wrestlers. Jacques Sr. and his brother Johnny were wrestlers in Canada in the 1950s. Jacques Sr. had three sons who also became wrestlers: Jacques Jr., Raymond, and Armand. You may remember Jacques and Raymond wrestling for WWE as The Fabulous Rougeaus (see the last photo below). I couldn't find any stats on Cedric (age, height, weight). From looking at these pics, how tall would you say he is*?











Father and son. Jacques is billed as standing 6 ft. 3 in.
How tall would you say Cedric is?

The Fabulous Rougeaus (Raymond and Jacques)

10 comments:

  1. He is beautiful! And his wrestling trunks are flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a big fan of his dad, Jacques Rougeau was one of my fav hot guys when I 'got into' watching wrestling in the late 80s.

    His son Cedric is an awesome looking wrestler (I see his stats are... 6' 6", 295 lbs, 20years old (this was as of late last year)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy when my suggestions come to fruition.
    Jacques seems to be running his own wrestling shows up in Quebec, but the videos online are quite miserable, such as the one with Cedric (in a mask!). I also hear that Jacques is a big lying dou---bag, and although the big companies are interested in Cedric, they want nothing to do with his father.

    ReplyDelete
  4. would love to see more wrestling from Cedric..where can i find it? there's only one on you tube

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and I wish he Gorilla Pressed me...guess he could do easely :) i am only 165 lbs! big GP lover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see a summer trip to Quebec in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Raymond was my crush. The picture of the brothers doesn't do him justice. Unfortunately, past his prime. I think the Adda was pretty hunky, too! But four generations? I wonder what other wrestling dynasties are as deep. The Von Erichs and who else?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well from the looks of him and his familes history he has the potential to be another big superstar if hes handled correctly and hopefully hell be successful in the ring ,but only time will tell ! Good luck to him !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cedric is, as of May 14 2015, 6'7" and nearly 300 pounds. WWE had a Monday Night Raw in Quebec last week and Cedric was there for a meeting...Pat Patterson and his father (who I thought was RAY and not Jacques) brought him there, but they left before Raw began. For the record, I had also heard many times that Jacques was a total d-bag in the past too, so it makes sense that nobody would want to deal with him

    ReplyDelete