Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Boy From Oz

One of this blog's followers, Nubndigger, emailed me some photos of a young Australian wrestler he found online. Dubbed "The Flamboyant Playboy," Elliot Sexton (21 years old, 6 ft. 5 in., 230 pounds) made his pro debut 3 years ago. Sexton is currently affiliated with Riot City Wrestling, EPW Perth, and PWA Queensland. His finishing moves include The Sexbomb (Tiger Suplex), Devil's Orgasm, and The Sliding Forearm. You can watch him in action here. Thanks for the heads-up, Nubndigger.  








4 comments:

  1. Wow. Nice find, Bruno. Looking good. We need to watch out for this kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Nubndigger, Joe. He brought this kid to my attention. We definitely need to keep an eye on Elliot. I'd like to see him in a match against someone like Stoney Hooker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe - I follow Skull Island, too - I'll send you the next one (lol)!

    ReplyDelete