Sunday, April 19, 2015

Muscle Monday : Donovan Dijak

At 6 feet, 7 inches tall, American independent wrestler Donovan Dijak is one of the tallest beefcakes* featured on this blog. Weighing in at 275 pounds, this 28 year old native of Massachusetts made his pro debut in 2012. You can read more about him here. To see him action, check out his YouTube Channel here. (*He's taller than Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, 6 ft 5 in and Brock Lesnar 6 ft 3 in and just 4 inches shorter than both Kane and The Big Show.)









1 comment:

  1. At one point I was looking for a combat athlete of this height, someone with a high level of fitness. I guessed that such a person's weight would be 275-300#. It looks like I made a pretty good guess, though most that I located weren't this fit and weighed >300#. Unfortunately, my original purpose is out of date. But it's still gives me some satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete