Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"O" Superman


What happened here? Who did this to The Big O? How'd he get a busted lip? Maybe you can piece this story together by checking out the pics below. They're from his recent match against QT Marshall for the New York-based indie fed Pro Wrestling Syndicate. And if you're wondering what the title of this post is in reference to, click here. (Photos by Victoria Longtin)


Here comes the heel, QT Marshall.




Look at the definition on The Big O's upper body!




I hope QT cleaned those boots before stepping into the ring.

Are those thighs or tree trunks?



6 comments:

  1. Big wOw! What a hugely ripped fella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Laurie Anderson! When I saw the title, I was going to ask if that was a reference to her (or just a coincidence) until I read the post and noticed the link. What great taste in music you have.

    Oh, and I love The Big O, too! How great does his ass look in the third picture down, and the picture before the last?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her "Strange Angels" album, it's so dreamy and mysterious. I'll bet you listen to that one a lot, too.

      Also, I think The Big O's ass looks great in EVERY picture. You can see it almost popping out of his trunks in picture # 6.

      Delete
  3. Yeah you can! It looks great in picture # 11, too! Well, like you said, it looks great in EVERY picture. (Who knew when I first saw him on Zack Ryder's YouTube show, that he'd end up gracing the pages of Beefcakes of Wrestling?)

    I DO listen to "Strange Angels" a lot. But if I'm honest, I haven't really disliked anything of hers I've heard. But then, she's not like most music. With her style, I figure you either love it, or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, look at that twink ref, he is dying to touch those abs!

    Big O is a stunning looking wrestler, just look at that body! (..btw, QT Marshall is hot too)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big O is one muscle stud wrestler. Like to see his next triumph!

    ReplyDelete