Monday, October 8, 2012

Wicked Wade

Wade Barrett's been a bad, bad boy. Last week on WWE Smack Down, the British heel (6 ft. 7 in., 246 pounds) destroyed not one, but two opponents. First up, pretty boy Zack Ryder. I watched this match on television and Wade really plowed into poor Zack. If you missed it, you can watch it here.









The ref's a beefcake wrestler, too, but I can't recall his name.














Next up, and this wasn't aired in my territory, a match with someone billed only as a "local opponent" on the WWE website. Poor guy; at least he gets to go up against a WWE superstar in front of thousands of fans.

Not doing so good, is he?





5 comments:

  1. The ref is Brad Maddox - he's the ref that didnt spot CM Punks leg on the ropes. (he looked hot when Punk confronted him about it, we need to see Punk wrestle him out of that ref shirt and punish the beefy cute lad)
    - also he is a wrestler in his own right on OVW and on the former FCW.

    Back to these great pics...
    I loved this match, it was a real old school match - the big bad handsome heel beating the crap out of the pretty muscle boy. They both performed excellently in this match - angry Wade punishing Zack, who sold the punished, beaten look brilliantly. All it needed was a bearhug and it would have been perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for identifying Brad Maddox, Dr. Fever. I ought to do a post on him soon. Now can anyone ID the "local opponent" in match #2? I think I've seen him somewhere, too. FCW perhaps?

      Delete
  2. Another website said the local opponent was Brandon Groom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's it! Brandon Groom! I have one post here on the blog with Brandon Groom. Click on his name on the right column to see it.

      Delete
  3. I watched both the above posted matches on TV, and believe me when I say this...They were Beyond 2 of the Hottest matches I've seen in quite a few years. Barrett is by far one of the BEST heel's McMahon has to offer, and the fact his USE of Old School Tactics ie: Pic.#3 Slamming his knee into Ryder's gut and pic. # 15 where he is intent on ripping and gouging his young victim's face. All I can say is, I will be tuning in to all the WWE shows from this point foward, if not to Enjoy watching Barrett destroy and Punish yet another of his many future---> victims.

    ReplyDelete