Friday, March 3, 2017

Here, Dar, and Everywhere

Here are a few things I didn't know about Noam Dar. The 23 year old who now appears on WWE's Raw brand, was born in Tel Aviv, Israel and raised in Ayr, Scotland. Dar debuted on the British independent wrestling scene at the age of 15. He has wrestled for many companies (Progress Wrestling, Insane Championship Wrestling, Preston City Wrestling, Ring of Honor, and Total Nonstop Wrestling just to name a few) and has won several titles and championship belts over the years. Not too shabby for a relatively smaller guy in a business filled with big guys.










3 comments:

  1. Late last week I commented here on the splendid emergence of Noam Dar as an "adult" wrestler. In this spread Bruno more than corroborates my earlier comment. I hope that Dar's career will be marked by many well-wrestled matches and fewer than the usual dose of WWE style tirades and shenanigans. Mazel tov! TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always thought this guy was sexy, but he gets hotter as he matures... I wonder if he shaves his chest or is naturally smooth? I'd like to see him with some "David Starr"-type of stubble and chest hair...

    ReplyDelete