Sunday, November 25, 2012

Beefcakes of "Wrestling Arsenal"

It's Suffering Sunday over at one of my favorite sites, Wrestling Arsenal, and today, its site creator and I have each done something for the very first time. We've "exchanged" jobs with each other. All the images and captions you see here were sent in by him and the images on his site were sent in by me. The only thing I didn't do was write the captions for his site; that's something he does so well and I am too intimidated to try my hand at it. Thanks, buddy, for these awesome finds and great captions! Let's do it again soon!







3 comments:

  1. I have to say all these men on this list looked good while in the ring. Jamie Noble was one sexy little hunk of a man alright. I loved Razor Ramon's hot muscular and hairy bod. And Batista always made me want to get in the ring, and get Batista Bombed by him. Love the wet look, and how his pecs and abs glistened in the light. The other dudes on the list are hotties too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not easy to make an original comment; skilled bodybuilders are a big plus in this entertainment. When two muscle men are in a match, then our pleasure is doubled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessie Godderz? INCREDIBLE ! DELICIOUS ! HOT ! YUMMMMM ! STUNNING ! WOOF ! Am I in Love with this man? Only one word say's I am ----> DUH!!! Oh yah...Have ya ever seen him clamp a Headlock on a guy, then FLEX as he working the guy ????? All I can say is.....OMG !!!!!

    ReplyDelete