Thursday, December 6, 2012

Rocky's On Fire

One of this blog's readers, Latinorazzler, sent me an email with a couple of pics of an indie wrestler from Puerto Rico who goes by the name Rocky Santiago. One of the federations Rocky wrestles for is Qwest Pro Wrestling in Orlando, Florida; his nickname there is "El Fuego"(The Fire). He's 5 ft. 9 in. tall and weighs 190 pounds.





























Here are screen caps I made from one of his matches on YouTube. His opponent here is Sam Shaw (6 ft. tall, 225 pounds), a heel in board shorts and sneakers. Watch the video here to see who won.















6 comments:

  1. Damn, that is the fire. Feed me more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best matches I've seen in a great while. Excellent physiques of different type and nice back and forth. I enjoyed both men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great match of to hot studs. Damn hot. Like that Sam prevailed in the end

    ReplyDelete
  4. On December 1, these guys defeated Jesse Godderz and Ricky Switchblade for the OVW Southern Tag Team Championship!

    Shaw has changed his look since this match. He now has long hair and black briefs.

    I haven't watched all his YouTube matches, but in the sampling I saw, he lost. I'm looking for more FUW matches. According to Wiki he won his last match there against James Alexander.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shaw changed again. Back to short hair and now wears long pants with black legs and a multicolored upper part.

    ReplyDelete