Monday, July 8, 2013

Monster Muscle Monday : Brian Cage

Regular contributor and a good friend of this blog, David, emailed me another batch of Brian Cage pics he recently took...and they are phenomenal! It was David who suggested the title of this weekly series, Monster Muscle Monday, when he emailed me pics of Cage last month so thanks, David, for these shots and for helping me come up with a regular new feature. Oh, and you're eyes aren't playing tricks on you...Cage is a redhead in this match. Well, sorta. He dyed the topmost part of his hair fire-engine red "because he was afraid his muscles didn't make him stand out enough." Haha. That's what David said.






 


Your winner...Brian Cage!

2 comments:

  1. Just when my obsession with him was reaching its peak, along comes this post...You're the best. And so's David.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adore that ass-hugging ring gear he wears. I must admit I didn't really focus on his hair!

    ReplyDelete