Thursday, November 3, 2011

Beefcake in Rhinestones

Regular contributor Jim from Chicago emailed me these exclusive pics of one of his favorite wrestlers of all time, Steve Lewington aka WWE's DJ Gabriel. These pics of the British hunk wearing rhinestone-studded trunks in a threeway match against Chris Cage and Pat Buck were taken in August 2009. I haven't heard about any recent matches featuring Lewington (has he completely retired from pro-wrestling?) although I think I read somewhere that he's currently working as a personal trainer in the UK. I know there are a lot of Lewington fans who read this blog; can you keep the rest of us up to speed?






















Thanks, Jim for the awesome photos!

4 comments:

  1. He sure is a good looking Hunk of a Man

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a body on him! It's a shame we don't know where he went though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED DJ Gabriel, LOVE Steve Lewington! I think he was writing for a health magazine for a while, not sure if he still is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for those awesome photos Jim. I also have some personal photos of this British babe. One of my fondest memories of Steve was when he faced Mark Henry. Steve is a big guy, but he looked puny next to the massive Henry. That was a great match with Mark Henry squashing our hero with the "world's strongest slam". Steve is currently working as a personaltrainer/fitness model. I have numerous pics of him doing some model work. He has done several commericals and has done several small roles in a few independent films in the UK.

    ReplyDelete