Monday, November 7, 2011

Enter The Dragon

I'd like to give a big shout-out to a follower of this blog, David from Texas, who sent me an email yesterday with pictures of a CMLL lucha libre star named Dragon Lee. Standing 5 ft. 8 in. tall and weighing only 167 pounds, Dragon Lee may not be the biggest guy in the ring, but check out that tight and toned physique. You can watch this Junior Beefcake's promo for CMLL here. Oh, and did I mention that he's only 18 years old? 18!!!





I like this ring gear more than the long tights.



















Dragon Lee is also a competitive bodybuilder.

4 comments:

  1. I love that he's wearing his mask in the bodybuilding photo! It seems like most masked wrestlers wear long tights, but I love the combination of a mask and short trunks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that the staff member helping this smoking hot wrestler onto the stretcher finds it necessary to look inside his trunks. What a thorough first aid assessment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's gorgeous! That body is one of the best.

    ReplyDelete