Friday, April 19, 2013

Anthony Nese vs Davey Richards vs...

...Jushin Thunder Liger? I was hoping for someone more beefcake-y to round out this three-way match held on April 4 at Pro Wrestling Syndicate's Supercard Night #1 show. Oh well, I guess two out of three isn't so bad. But wait, Jushin won this match. Not Davey. Not Anthony. I suppose that's a good thing because how do you choose between Richards and Nese, am I right? But if you had to, who would you pick? While you're pondering your answer, you might want to check out the last three photos below -- faces buried in sweaty crotches...awesome! (Photos by Scott Finkelstein) Coming up next: John Morrison in PWS' Supercard Night #1.






Bodies everywhere!



Let's gang up on this guy!








3 comments:

  1. I love Davey Richards, but why - oh why - is he not wearing his signature skimpy briefs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweaty crotches in faces! That's what I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would you pick between Davey Richards and Tony Nese? My that is a tough deci--TONY NESE.

    ReplyDelete