Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Call Vic Maybe

If so much as one week goes by where I don't post anything on Vic Capri, then I have failed as a blogger of Wrestling Beefcake. Good thing my friend and regular contributor to this blog, Jim from Chicago, emailed me these pics of Capri from his March 9 Chicago Style Wrestling match held in River Grove, Illinois.  Jim writes that Capri and his tag team partner Prince Ali Mustafa "came out to the ring dancing to Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" song. Their opponents that evening were Willy The Bomb Richardson and Hot Chocolate Acid Jazz (there's a name for you!). The match ended when their opponents' manager, C-Red, interfered causing his team to be disqualified and resulting in a win for Capri and Mustafa." Thanks for these awesome photos, Jim! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.


I love this photo of Capri!








2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2 sides of Vic...
    How cute is the 3rd photo and
    The last photo is so frickin hot!
    (..oh how we would love to make him pull that face!)

    ReplyDelete