Sunday, February 17, 2013

"EEEEE!"

That's the sound I made when I opened my email account and found...nothing, absolutely nothing. Everything in my inbox disappeared. All the email you my friends and blog readers sent me is gone, gone, gone. NOOOOO! It's probably the third time this has happened; the first two times I chalked up to an internet glitch of some sort, but now I'm beginning to think that maybe something more nefarious is involved (i.e., hacking). I don't know, I'm not "techy" and my computer skills are at a beginner's level at best.  SIGH. If you feel like re-sending your messages and contributions, please do so. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. To cheer myself up, I'll post some pics of Robbie E. SIGH. Sad day, sad day indeed.








No comments:

Post a Comment