Monday, January 28, 2013

Something Something Vic Capri (Part 1 of 2)

I couldn't think of a proper/witty/appropriate headline for this post. I'm too flustered. Because look...it's one of my favorite Beefcakes of Wrestling, Vic Capri! Okay, so here are the details. Vic Capri (the heel here) faced Marshe Rockett in SSW Entertainment's "Lords of The Ring"event held on Jan. 19, 2013 in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Now check out the photos...




I don't care how many ring entrance pics I've included...I like them all!











Tune in tomorrow for more pics in Part 2 of this post. 

5 comments:

  1. Whoa, he looks so intense! I noticed the same thing in the YouTube videos of his matches I've watched. I hope he won. It's odd, but when I start looking for vids of wrestlers that intrigue me, it's often hard to find victories

    I'd like it if after all his solemnity that when he wins he'd break out in a "I just fucking nailed you, bitch!" kind of grin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caption: Come squash me, Vic Capri!

    My sister lives in Kenosha. I wish I'd been visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about "The Incredibly Wonderful Vic Capri"? He has looked sensational from the very beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vic is quite a specimen - great pecs.

    ReplyDelete