Friday, May 6, 2016

Two Slices of British Beefcake

I've got a couple of British beefcakes for you today. Both are good-looking, skilled men; one is big and muscular and the other is lean and ripped. Let's start with the big one - Chris "The Shark" Andrews. Here's Andrews in a tag team match held a few months ago (oh no, he's wearing tights!).




Congratulations to to the new daddy on the birth of his daughter last month.




































Now here's the lean one, Liam Slater in a recent match against an unidentified opponent. Bless the Brits for giving us variety!







9 comments:

  1. Yes, it's a shame, a real shame, Andrews is in tights. I don't mind the unshaved chest as some others do (it's practically fuzz, which makes me wonder if he trims). He is one hot daddy though and definitely congrats to him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two thumbs up. Haven't seen Chris lately on Youtube.
      I still wonder what motivates men who have worn brief trunks all along to switch, but I am not in a position to ask. I do like the simple stripe down the side, though. Anon.

      Delete
  2. Liam Slater goes to the top of the list.

    Youth, a full crotch, sexy body, cute face, clean skin, and manly.

    Yep, he's a head-liner in my book. ( would be even better with skimpier briefs )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and how could I fail to mention - all that gorgeous, curly hair !!

      Delete
  3. Totally agree on the tights. Andrews looks great in brief trunks. Why hide it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks be to Bruno for Andrews & Slater -- Bruno gets an honorary 5 woofs, if not 5 Woofs d'Or & one Grrr or two.

    Rain, rain, rain, cold rain--another two days washed down the storm drains of Charm City, making lots of barking and growling possible.

    TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charm City is indeed dreary tonight! Please to meet a neighbor!

      Delete
  5. I follow The Shark. I don't remember what, but there was an explanation for the temp tights. Though Chris more than adequately carries it off.

    Slater is just a little too lean for my taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris 'Shark' Andrews I'm getting my tattoo lasered so need to keep it covered just after a session.

      Delete